I used to devour books. But I spend more time reading articles and blogs now. I want to get back to reading more real books so I have decided to record the books I read each term.
- Daily Readings From the Life of Christ, Volume 1 by John MacArthur
- The Truth War by John MacArthur (re-read)
- Slave – The hidden truth about your identity in Christ by John MacArthur
- A Visual History of the English Bible by Donald L. Brake
- The God-Given Diet: If God Didn’t Put It Here, Don’t Freaking Eat It by Michelle Kennedy Hogan
- The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson
- Money, Possessions, and Eternity by Randy Alcorn
- Organize for a Fresh Start: Embrace Your Next Chapter in Life by Susan Fay West
- Out of Mormonism: A Woman’s True Story by Judy Robertson
- 40 Unforgettable Dates with Your Mate by Gary & Barbara Rosberg
- A Fine Mess: Living Simply With Children by Michelle Kennedy Hogan
- Your Special Gift (A Preteen Primer to the Facts of Life)by Carol McCormick
What books have you read this term?
“Don’t rush. Now is the time you should be discovering who you are, and not trying so hard to be part of someone else.”