First, I have to tell you about a Christian homeschool mum who is really into website development. She has a new website where you’ll find a little information about her service…but I warn you- the website is a little like a mechanic who never gets to fix his own car. Okay, so it’s really me and my site :rotfl: but still, why don’t you pop over and have a look? Kerugma Designs is where you’ll find a few details about my new website development service, where I help you to build your online home. If you need a web presence at an affordable rate, give me a hoy as the website isn’t finished with up-to-date details just yet.
Okay, on to some more links that I have enjoyed recently:
- Biblical Descriptions of Women is a delightful post. Go through it with your Bible and your daughter!
- The Bible is not a jigsaw by Frank Viola
- Rest & Peace by Sally Clarkson
- Yesterday was Valentines Day (for anyone who cares!) and Phyliss has a post with some good article links and downloads.
Health & Nutrition
- The World’s Healthiest Foods: The George Mateljan Foundation is a non-profit organization with no commercial influence, which provides this website for you free of charge. We are dedicated to making the world a healthier place by providing you with cutting-edge information about why the World’s Healthiest Foods are the key to vibrant health and energy and how you can easily make them a part of your healthy lifestyle. You might find the Getting Started page the best place to start looking at this large site.
- The Recipe Assistant at WHF : Are you interested in customizing your search for WHFoods recipes? Then use our innovative Recipe Assistant. With this easy to use tool all you have to do is select foods that you want to be included or excluded (e.g., if you are lactose intolerant, you choose to identify recipes without milk) and it will provide you with a list of recipes meeting your criteria.
- Healthy Eating Shouldn’t Cost an Arm and a Leg: Food Budget Strategies that Help Avoid the High Cost of Illness by Kelly the Kitchen Kop
- Looking for some raw food recipes? Try here at Hallelujah Acres.
Home Managment and Organisation
- Have I mentioned TipNut before? Tipnut.com began as a way to organize all the household tips, craft projects, recipes, kitchen & cooking tips and other neat-o hints that I’ve collected over the years.
- Mountain Bread CookBook– free download as pdf. Mountain Bread™ has a thin, dry and soft texture that is not doughy like other breads and is widely regarded as a healthy alternative and is therefore highly popular with dieters and doctors. Mountain Bread™ has traditionally been used as a bread substitute for sandwiches and wraps or as a pasta substitute; but there are many uses of this versatile bread ranging from savoury to sweet.
- Also, just in case you were a bit of a blog stalker and wanted to know where else I read and comment, you can see most of my blogging travels and comments around the WWW here.