The Super Simple Spiritual Sunday Meme is simple for me this week. This is a few of the blog posts I’ve enjoyed. My RSS feed reader is chock-a-block with new posts but I simply haven’t had time to read them yet. maybe one day soon…
- Cindy’s Desktop Cindy interviews Wendy Shaw from MyMorningSickness.com. You will LOVE this show! Wendy and Cindy discuss a topic that is for EVERYONEeven if you are now mothering grown children. Yep! They discuss what to do when mum is not feeling well! Great MP3 download!
- Robin answers the question of “Just how do you do it all?“
- Dana writes on praying “Take me away with you“
- This post is a beautiful reminder about creating a lovely atmosphere in our master bedroom. I know too well that it isn’t easy with little children, but we can still try. It’s certainly worth the effort. As my children have gotten older I have used my bedroom more and more as a sanctuary. I really appreciate it. This post also has some good links to follow.
- Different blog, same author writes about creating and caring for our homes