This was doing the rounds on FaceBook but thought I’d put it here and hope that some of my blogging buddies join in too! It’s designed to be quick, so don’t take too long to think about it.
Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J R Tolkein
2. Gods and Kings series by Lynn Austin
3. Redeeming Love & Leota’s Garden by Francine Rivers
4. For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay
5. Heart of Wisdom Teaching Approach by Robin Sampson
6. Israel, My Beloved by Elizabeth George
7. Hadassah: One Night with the King by Tommy Tenney
8. The Cross & the Switchblade by D. Wilkerson (when I was younger this had a profound effect on me)
9. Foxe’s Book of Martyrs by John Foxe
10. The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis
11. Imitation of Christ by Thomas A. Kempis
12. So You Don’t Want To Go To Church Anymore?
13. Practicing the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence
14. Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie (it was my first ever AC book)
15. Pilgrim’s Press by Bunyan
…but I have to mention 3 other really good books and they are:
The Jesus I Never Knew, The Bible Jesus Read and What If Jesus Had Never Been Born? by Philip Yancey