Yesterday I posted the 12 Things You Might Not Have Learned in a Classroom by John Taylor Gatto. I was actually looking in my computer for the 20 Qualities but couldn’t find it. But now I’ve found it!
The Twenty Qualities of an Educated Person
by John Taylor Gatto
1. A broadly knowledgeable mind
2. Self confidence
3. A life purpose
4. A touch of class
5. Good leadership skills
6. The ability to work with a team
8. Good public speaking skills
9. Good writing skills
11. A desire for responsibility
13. A public spirit.
14. The ability to work well alone
15. An eye for details
16. The ability to focus at will
18. The ability to handle pressure
20. An attractive personal style
What do you think of this list? Agree? Disagree? Or maybe you have compiled your own list of qualities. if so I’d love to hear more about it.