Each month I’m going to write an overview of all my posts for each month. I’ll post them in the category “Overview of Monthly Posts” I won’t go back and do this for posts in the past, but it’s something I will in the future.I’ll start by listing the posts at the beginning of each month.
- HOW Weekly Book Giveaway is where Robin from Heart of Wisdom details how to be in the running for a free book!
- Activity Sheets is a post I wrote where you can download a free printable chart based on the anagram “IDEA” which will give you tools fo ryou to use in your homeschool.
- What’s a blog and why are they popular? is a post where I lined to a video visual that informs about the nature of blogging.
- First Job, Resumes and all that is where I wrote about the process of my teen daughters getting their part time jobs, tax file numbers, bank accounts, etc.
- Teaching Character was written partly as a response to a comment that I received from another post. The reader had asked me to clarify soemthing I had written about not using the Bible to teach character to my children.
- Run, don’t walk…HOW is having a 50% off ebook sale.
- The last 10 years of Home Education in Australia as seen through my eyes. Be sure to read the comments.
- Dreamworld Narration from my 10yods
- Dreamworld Narration from my 12yods
- Whew, I think it worked was written after we successfully changed Internet hosts…after many headaches for my dh.
- Spontaneous Lessons and Matters of the Heart was penned as I was reminded to put aside the hustle and bustle of daily ‘urgencies’ to truly minister to the needs of my children.
- Bit’s in Pieces was just a bit of catching up.
- More on Prodigal Children was written as I ruminated on some of the Kings of Israel, their children and being raised in a non- Christian home. It makes reference to this previous post, which is worth reading for the comments.
- A Busy Homeschool Mum was my remembering that I need to focus on the Lord God and His glory, His majesty, His grace and let the rest fall into place.
- Music and Art in our Home was originally written in 2003. It was previously written on my website (not blopg) but I”m slowly trying to clean the place up so thought I’d move it here.
- Our scope and sequence for studying World History.
- Geography in our home was also written previously and so I thought I’d move it here to the blog.
- Curriculum Planning was a post that I wrote about planning homeschool schedules using my 4R’s: pray, to ponder, peruse and plan.
Feel free to leave a comment. You can also subscribe to receive email notification of any comments made. Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts!
If you are looking for a previous, you can use the drop down box, located at the top of each post or use the search engine located in the right had side bar. You can also peruse the Article page where many of the posts that I enjoyed writing or have received most comments will be filed. You can find this at the top left hand sidebar, along with the page of Archives that are grouped by months.