I used to participate in the SSSS meme but I haven’t for ages. Weekly meme’s just come around far too quickly for me 😀 However, I do like to share links and today is Sunday! So, I’m going to do a SSSS meme again posting some articles or sites I’ve enjoyed over the last week. So here are a few of the sites I’ve gleaned from this month.
- I used to tell my children about the dangers and futility of MySpace but what’s a person to do with the supposedly more mature FaceBook? I liked this post from Elizabeth Esther as she explains why she ‘broke up with FB‘.
- Seeking to glorify posted about podcasts for kids. If you have younger children these could be very helpful.
- Along with my continued learning about evangelism, I found a post by TeacherDave. The video posted on this blog is a clip of an atheist and his thoughts on witnessing or proselytizing. It’s quite interesting. Something in it for all of us, mehtinks.
- ChristianAudio: Each month christianaudio gives away a premium audiobook download for free. The way it works? They give away one audiobook download each month totally free, available only during that month, only once – ever.
- For those who know of our journey with our , you might also like to read Barbara Frank’s post: Temperamental Teens. Speaking of Barbara Frank…she also has an article on teaching children about personal finance.
- Want to instill music appreciation in your High School aged children but don’t know how to go about it? Use this free curriculum from Harmony Fine Arts. You might like to listen to the podcasts and get an idea of how it all works.
- Robin has a list of helpful meme’s to participate in, if you want to. Check her list here.
If you like this type of post, don’t forget to view the past ‘.