This is one of our family favourites.
15min preparation. 15min cooking time. Serves approximately 6
750 grams chicken breasts
6 cloves garlic
250 gram corn kernels
150 grams bean sprouts
450 mL sweet chilli sauce
75 mL olive oil
3 tablepoons soy sauce
salt to taste
850 grams noodles 2 packets fresh in packet
150 mL milk
Rainbow Salad mix **
- Make this dish in allotments, otherwise it goes mushy and yuck. Prepare all ingredients in advance.
- Separate noodles by putting in bowl with hot water… or read packet instructions well.
- Thinly slice chicken into strips
- Thinly slice garlic and onion.
- Make sauce: chilli sauce, soy, salt, chilli powder, garlic and lime/lemon juice.
- Beat eggs. Add 100ml milk. Combine one tablespoon sauce mix into eggs.
- Heat wok with oil.
- Pour in eggs and lightly scramble. Transfer to bowl.
- Add little olive oil. Use half of the onions and garlic and put into oil. When it is just starting to brown, throw in half the chicken. Brown them whilst breaking chicken into smaller chunks. When this is starting to brown add corn… then bean shoots. Toss for one minute.
- Throw in half of the noodles and half of the sauce mixture with half the eggs.
- Toss and serve.
**Optional: add mushrooms or cashews and/or rainbow salad mix.