Grace from Beyond the Black Stump noted me in her Favourite Blog post. That is very sweet. I don’t like to keep or record any awards given but that’s doesn’t mean that they’re not nice to receive. Thank you Grace & Jillian. Even better though – I get to note some of my favourite blogs!
Grab a cup of decaf and spend some time at these blogs:
- Two Kid SchoolHouse: Musings of a homeschool mom, very part-time student, and parasitic housewife to a seminary student, all rolled into one.
- The Mother Lode: Humorous Straight Talk on Learning Differences, Family Life and the Horrors of Department Store Dressing Rooms
- Belinda’s Notes: A place to share the things that happen in my family. The longer I homeschool the quicker I realise that these are not just everyday family happenings – they are the experiences that are educating my children.
- Enduring Prize is the blog of Michelle, from Down Under Literature. Always very helpful and informative posts.
- Five Peas in a Pod: Learning to grow for eternity
- Little Men in my Library always posts such interesting thoughts.
- A Modern Day Essene: Posts reflections on life, home schooling, healthy living and family times.
- Kendra from the Pumpkin Patch is just amazing!
- : Where Are You Going?
- Beyond Bluestockings just astounds me with her wit, intelligence and inner beauty.